Tuesday 27 March 2012




Well hello there,

This is the first blog I have ever done and if i am entirely honest I'm not really sure what I am doing but hope full will learn the ropes quickly :)

OK so I will give you a little background ( promise I wont dribble on) .

 I have 2 children and 3 and soon to be 5 , I live with the 'man of the house' so he likes to call him self and have been together for just under 6 years :)

The 'man of the house' finally asked the question 20th Jan 2012... took him long enough considering I've bared two of his children ;P

So that leads us to the proposal and THE RING, which lets face it means alot to us all. We all want the most romantic proposal and the perfect ring , that we have drawn on the back of our school books.  OK so I wasn't whisked to Paris , I wasn't asked with a singing choir, I wasn't asked by sky writing.

I was asked on a Friday night. The 'man of the house' had a long tiring day at work . I was grouchy and tired from the children , tidying and cooking, with mascara smeared down my cheek, hair tied up in a scruffy bun and sweat pants , who wants to say I DO YES in swear pants :?

                                                      How I wanted to look and how i probably looked

But at that moment as we was all eating our chicken curry , when he got down on one knee it was the most loving , perfect moment of my life , and I wouldn't want it any other way :)

The person who reacted the most was my little girl , she is a very shy little thing but jumped up shouted 'lets all have a family cuddle' , so thats what we did, have a family cuddle that was a moment that will stay with me forever.



The ring was perfect, just a plain solitaire, white gold band , just perfect thats all I can say :)

So next came the wedding planning ...... but thats a whole new blog post.


As iI have said im new to the blog scene so please do let me know if I am doing it all wrong :)

X


2 comments:

  1. That was lovely to read and I will enjoy reading all bout the planning

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story, I'm still waiting for my Man to ask me lol! :)
    Congratulations, I'm looking forward to following your plans!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete